Friday, August 27, 2010

The Road to Damascus

I've been having some writer's block as of late - a sort of disconnect from by brain to my hands. I'm struggling with the direction and message I want to portray from this blog. I feel that I have a calling to evangelize but not a clear mission. I've been doing a lot of praying for guidance and a sense of purpose so bear with me. I'm not a professional, just someone with a sincere desire to write about the Truth.

A friend recommended I pray to St. Paul to help clarify my mission. Actually, I'd like a "road to Damascus moment" where it all becomes clear....without the blindness of course.  Please pray that I hear and can answer the call - whatever that may be.


Glorious St. Paul, Most zealous Apostle, Martyr for the love of Christ, give us a deep faith, a steadfast hope, a burning love for our Lord; So that we can proclaim with you,“It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.” Help us to become apostles, serving the Church with a pure heart, witnesses to her truth and beauty amidst the darkness of our days. With you we praise God our Father: “To Him be the glory, in the Church and in Christ, now and forever.” Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment