Monday, March 2, 2015

Where Are You Going?

Where are you going? Like the disciples in my last post, I don't really know the answer to that question. That last post was almost a year ago, yet it seems like yesterday. While a lot has happened since then, I feel as part of me is still in the same place. I've thought of many blog posts since, but none of them ever got past a few lines. I've had a lot to say, but I somehow can't put it into words. 

Now Lent is upon me again. I'm making strides to be "the best version of myself," to borrow a phrase from a well known apologist from Austrailia. I'm trying to make more time for prayer, make small sacrifices, and trying express that radical love which distinguish us as followers of Christ. I still have a long way to go in my journey and am trying to get by my "Lenten ADD," by trying to focus on one aspect of my faith life rather than everything all at once. 

Yes, a lot has happened, and I have a lot to say but that going to have to wait for now. Pray that I can focus on what I need to during this Lenten retreat and can give myself fully for what Jesus is calling me to do. Right now however, I need sleep. 

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment